Friday, February 10, 2012

A Meaning










Defined, "wanderlust" means: 
A very strong or irresistible impulse to travel


To me, wanderlust is more than an impulse to travel, its a way of life. My entire world revolves around traveling. Its my passion, its my career, its literally a way of life. When I have time off from work/traveling, a part of me feels like its missing. I sometimes find myself not really knowing what to do with the free time, so usually I just spend it dreaming of where I will head off to next. There is just something about traveling that makes me feel alive, that I am taking full advantage of the opportunities I have been given and that I am honestly living life to fullest. Its very difficult to put into words the feeling that overcomes me but:


Simply put- I am Wild With Wanderlust



No comments: